Saturday, December 17, 2016

Blogmas Day 5

On the fifth day of Blogmas my true Jen gave to me


Day 5: Write a letter to Santa as an adult and as child.


Crap, this needs me to be creative as fuck and I am not!

I never wrote a letter to Santa ... Like ever.

Even as a child I knew that Santa visiting my house was impossible.

You know, with the billions of children in the world, what were the odds of him getting to my house.

Also I still dont understand how one particular christmas happened. Considering I never voiced what I wanted that year and how we weren't even home that year at all...

Anyways

What does one even WRITE in said letter?

Dear Santa

I might be a bit overly medicated with the whole wisdom tooth pain, because I accidentally wrote Dead Satan at first. Forgive me. That was no my intention. This year, I will go ahead and make it easy. The one thing I guess I could really want from you this year is a signed Henry Cavill picture. How you get it, well, that is for you to know and me to wonder I guess. IF that is isnt a thing then I guess I could go ahead and ask for a Macbook. Up to you Santa, complicated but cheap or a supidly expensive gift. Either way I would be super fucking grateful. Hey, now that I think about it, I would also be very happy with a large box of macarons, surely Mrs. Claus could whip something up...

- Love Vale

There you go, he would laugh at my ask and give me a laptop shaped piece of coal inside of a Macbook case. It would be so funny I wouldnt even be mad.


As a child there is honestly nothing I really asked for. I never knew what I wanted and when I DID start wanting stuff I wanted books (was the twilight series) or movies (Harry Potter was my first). So imma just go ahead and ditch that one and leave it to your imaginations.

What would YOU write to Santa.