Friday, December 23, 2016

Blogmas Day 11

On the eleventh day of blogmas my true Jen gave to me



Day 11: What are some of your best holiday memories?

I honestly can't remember. 


But hey, lets briefly talk about this one instead because it has been good so far!

Jenny: So my dear, DEAR Jennifer has set herself the goal to make this a kickass Christmas for me and you know what. She has fucking done it! She didnt tell me anything. Gifts just started to show up! What am I talking about? 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS! Not blogmas but straight up CHRISTMAS! 12 days, 12 presents, its the dream for any holiday lover and the heart revival for any holiday dreader, like me.


To be honest, I don't know what else to say, I thought I would have better memories about the holidays at this point but she beats it all.