Thursday, December 22, 2016

Blogmas Day 10

On the tenth day of blogmas my true Jen gave to me 


Day 10: What are you hoping for in 2017?

Oh boy! After a long ass year, so many things.


1. Personal shit

So there is personal drama that to be honest, there are certain things that I wouldnt like to share in social media, and this is one of them. Sorry. I simply hope that they can be sorted out.

2. My birthday

That this year, I dont actually dread my birthday so freaking much. I am such a freaking downer on my birthday. I actually CRY on my birthday.

3. Classes

That I can sort out my college classes and I can actually get in them, as in, there is some actual space in the damned classes.

4. San Francisco

So I wanna go visit my dearest Cecilia! (le main bae). We have  this kickass idea that me and another friend fly up to San Francisco for spring and celebrate our birthdays together, and get to know the city. She talks wonders of San Francisco, but I have never been there so I don't know shit about it, so it would be amazing to get to discover the city and what better way than with friends.

5. Booktube

So this isnt a hope as much as a get my shit together and actually start a booktube. So I guess my actual hope is that I wont be scared to do it. There are many booktubers out there that to be honest, kind of discourage me from starting a booktube. But that is as far as I will go.

What are something YOU hope for this coming year?