Saturday, December 5, 2015

Saturday B.S: Alex- @Fanboyreader

Saturday Blogger Special
Episode 8: Alex- @Fanboyreader
This week, we welcome Alex, a fellow Spanish speaker, with amazing, AMAZING instagram pictures, I've actually been following for a while now, serious goals right there.
I feel like imma be talking a lot about peoples instagram photos xD
These people just seriously take amazing book pictures!
Now, moving on to getting to know Alex a bit more.

Name: Alex

Where can we stalk you?

-Facebook: don’t have.
-Twitter: @musicbookseries but I only use it in Spanish and not only for bookish things. Just in general.
-Blog: don’t have a blog (yet)
-Goodreads: goodreads.com/fanboyreader were’s where I post all my reviews and updates.

-Instagram: sure, @Fanboyreader that’s my principal bookish media.
-Other: Tumblr maybe? But I don’t use it daily. http://musicbookseries.tumblr.com/
1. How long have you been blogging?
I created my Instagram account about three or four years ago, but it was a personal account. Then, about a year ago (September 2014) I decided to delete all my post and start posting about books. I also post all my reviews on Goodreads. 

2. How did you come up with your blog name?
It was difficult to find an original name. I wanted a short name, original and that defines me. I liked fanboyreader, I thought it was cool, and I still love it!
V: Its good! I like it xD
3. How would you describe your love for books?
I would describe it as passionate. I started reading in 2012 with The Hunger Games. I saw the film and I was so shocked that I immediately bought the books and read them. Since then, I started to love books more and more and now they’re a very important part of my life.
V: Same here! well, Twilight got me into reading, and of course I was already a Harry Potter Fan, but THG was my biggest fandom, one that truly changed my life, I mean come on, this blog was actually dedicated to The Hunger Games at first and I have 3 instagram pages dedicated to the cast xD

4. How often do you post?

I tried to post once a day (Instagram) but with school it’s getting more and more difficult to post once a day, so I try to post at least three or four times a week, as much as I can. It also depends on how much do I read at the moment. If I’m very busy, I have no time to read, and I don’t have anything to post.

5. Favorite series?
My favorite books are definitely The Hunger Games, and my favorite series is Harry Potter.

V: Le gasp. ME TOO!


6. One genre you would never read?

I usually read Young Adult (sci-fi, contemporary, fantasy…) but I’ve never read essays, for example.

7. First blog post?

Uh, I think it was about some of my favorite books? I think I deleted it a long time ago.

8. Have you ever thought of writing a book?

Yes, I would love to write a book, but I have no time for writing. It’s difficult to find time even for reading when I’m with school. So I don’t write, but I would like to. And I want to wait also to improve my English skills. I would love to write in English, but I don’t feel I’m good enough yet.

9.Chocolate or vanilla?

Definitely chocolate.

-----
Its definitely not easy being a bookworm, Alex has done an amazing job is telling us about the biggest struggle. Real life. Whether it's school or a job, the time to read or post can be seriously affect. Well, I will say this, can't wait to see if you will one day create a blog :D
Make sure to check out Alex's profiles, and this is it for this weeks Saturday B.S, with yet another passionate bookworm.