Thursday, November 5, 2015

Review: Silent Nights by Martin Edwards



Rate:
4/5

Goodreads Description:
N/A

Review:
I must stress how much I love Sherlock Holmes therefore I really liked this book xD It contains a whole bunch of Christmas time mysteries from about 15 authors so if you get bored of one, you move on to the next.
But its Sherlock, I dont get bored xD 
Well thats only the first one but ANYWAYS!
The writing is of course, perfect because its an anthology, its piled together by author Martin Edwards and edited a bit but otherwise, its the original authors work.
I can't say much more besides the fact that its an enjoyable book that is perfect for in between fast reads. 

Recommend it?
I mean... you could probably find these stories online but its always neat to have them all in one place...Besides, the cover is really nice xD