Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Topic Tuesday: OTPs (One True Pairs)

Episode 19: OTPs

Okay so this week I will talk about what it is, which ones are my OTPs and if you can have more than one and still call them OTP

Okay so what IS OTP

UrbanDictionary.com will tell you the following: "One True Pairing. Meaning the your favorite combination of characters in a fandom."

Its who you want together forever and ever till the ends of eternity. The ones youre dying for them to get married and have kids and live happily ever after

You fangirl when you see them together and die when they have a cute moment

You ship the hell out of them. (Ship is short for relationship)

So who are MY OTPs?

Well I should firstly talk about if you can have more than one


Yes who the hell cares, this now gives you more than one chance to be happy... then again I guess it gives you more chances to be disappointed >.> But thats looking at the glass half full, lets look at it half empty xD


MY OTPs are the following

Ron and Hermione (Harry Potter) I mean come on! Their banter throughout the books, depending on who you are is adorable as hell !

Hermione and Harry (Harry Potter) This is why I have issues, I kinda wanted them to be together... Well now that I think about it I guess I just wanted her to be with someone and be in love, since it would be something she cant really learn by reading I guess thats why I wanted that for her

Katniss and Peeta (The Hunger Games) After EVERYTHING they went through together, they HAD to be together, the world would have ended other wise, not going to lie though , for a while I wanted her to be with Gale but then I realize thats just because it was Liam Hemsworth xD because before they got casted it was Peeta forever... 

Cal and Mare (Red Queen) This is just... it was hard for me because you are let known that you cant trust anyone, but there is something about them that makes me ship them, they are both peas from the same pod in certain characteristics

Percy and Annabeth (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, The Heroes of Olympus) I mean, I dont even  ... I can't explain something that is just mean to be! Like peanut butter and jelly

Thorne and Cress (The Lunar Chronicles) LIKE CAN WE JUST ... like... PLEASE! I can't these two are my whole life, I love everything about TLC but these two are my biggest OTP!


Imma stop with the OTPs, Those are like the major OTPs for major series I have read
I wont even get into real life people OTP because those hurt u.u all of them already have other people and stuff and just... ugh no and then SHOWS OTP .. like.. these things just go on and on


Who are YOUR OTPs