Saturday, January 2, 2016

Saturday B.S : Sammy Reads Books

Saturday Blogger Special
Episode 12 : Sammy Reads Books

So this week I would like to welcome Sammy ! 
I had this prepared a while back but I have no idea why I hadn't posted it XD
Anywayssss
She has been blogging for a couple months now but I must say, you must totally check out her profiles, her instagram is one of those beautiful profiles that you aspire to be.
Let's move on to get to know Sammy a bit better

Name: Sammy Talbot

Picture of you: (see attached)

Where can we stalk you?

Facebook: Sammyreadsbooks


Goodreads: Sammyreadsbooks

Instagram: Sammyreadsbooks


1. How long have you been blogging

I’ve been blogging and bookstagraming for a little under six months now! It’s been an incredible journey so far and i’m so excited to see where it takes me.


2. How did you come up with your blog name?

I tried to think of a username that explained what I was about without being too fancy. In hindsight, naming my blog ‘Sammyreadsbooks’ was possibly a little too obvious. Hah!
V: Don't worry, I thought the same after a while, specially seeing other peoples creative names xD


3. Allergic to anything?

I have a mild allergy to bananas. Although, that doesn’t stop me from eating them (even though I really shouldn’t! Why do the things we love have to hurt us so.)
V: I get you, im lactose intolerant but still go out there and have everything with lactose, I'll be in pain as soon as I have lactose (Okay a couple of minutes) But it still doesn't stop me.


4. Oddest book you have read?

Perfume by Patrick Suskind. It’s set in eighteenth-century Paris and follows a man with a superhuman sense of smell. He becomes obsessed with creating the perfect perfume, and does whatever is necessary to capture it.

It’s one of those books that has always stuck with me. I was never fully prepared for what I read!


5. One book you’re excited for?

I am absolutely in love with Sarah J. Maas’ books, so naturally i’m excited for the release of her next book A Court of Mist and Fury that’s releasing early next year.
V: On sale may 3rd 2016


6. Top 5 book wishlist?

The lunar chronicles by Marissa Meyer
Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon
The Grisha trilogy by Leigh Bardugo
The Remnant Chronicles by Mary E. Pearson
Snow like Ashes by Sara Raasch

(Yes, these are series and not just individual books. I’m a sucker for a good series and i’m dying to get my hands on these!)
V: I must say, the Lunar Chronicles is one of my favorites, it really is a must have~!


7. Some tags you have done in blogging?

I’m so bad at doing tags! I normally just post about what I feel like at the time or what my current setup is. If my followers are interested in seeing tags from me I may begin posting though!


8. Favorite food?

I love a good thai curry. Oh, and roast sweet potato!


9. Tips you have for new reviewers?

Just stay true to yourself! Don’t get caught up in what other people are posting.

Read and review what you love.


10. One random thing about you?

Apart from books, I collect Pop! Vinyls. I have more of them than i’d care to admit haha


V: I see, like... holy smokes.
If you look at the set up at the left side of the picture, it looks exactly like my local barnes and nobles Pop! Vinyls set up.... No joke...


11.Most challenging part as a blogger?

Posting engaging content on a regular basis. I work fulltime so sometimes I struggle to find time to maintain my social media accounts. But I do my best and I haven’t had anyone complain so far!


So enjoy these pictures from Sammy's instagram with her cats :D Thank you for joining us in another week of Saturday B.S. getting to know another amazing bookworm ! Don''t forget to check out Sammy's profiles and blog , you never know what you're going to find!