Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Review: Punderdome


Always, huge thanks to Bloggingforbooks.com for this !

Rate: 2/5

I absolutely LOVE puns, love them! Sadly I didnt look much into it, thought the whole game would be a lot easier than it really was u.u
If you follow me on snapchat (@valesbookshelf) , you know I have recently been going up to San Diego quiet often, and well I brought the game on one of those days andddd well...
It really requieres a whole lot of creative to be able to play this game, creative on everyone's part and I feel like it would be achievable but sadly with the time that the rules says you should be spending on it it just isnt enough for all the players to come up with something. 
The whole idea of it is great, but for me I think I'll stick to hearing puns, not coming up with them on the spot.