Thursday, December 6, 2018

Review: A Million Worlds with You by Claudia Gray


Rate:
4/5

Goodreads Description:
A million universes. A million dangers. One destiny.

The fate of the multiverse rests in Marguerite Caine’s hands. Marguerite has been at the center of a cross-dimensional feud since she first traveled to another universe using her parents’ invention, the Firebird. Only now has she learned the true plans of the evil Triad Corporation—and that those plans could spell doom for dozens or hundreds of universes, each facing total annihilation.

Paul Markov has always been at Marguerite’s side, but Triad’s last attack has left him a changed man—angry and shadowed by tragedy. He struggles to overcome the damage done to him, but despite Marguerite’s efforts to help, Paul may never be the same again.

So it’s up to Marguerite alone to stop the destruction of the multiverse. Billions of lives are at stake. The risks have never been higher. And Triad has unleashed its ultimate weapon: another dimension’s Marguerite—wicked, psychologically twisted, and always one step ahead.

In the conclusion to Claudia Gray’s Firebird trilogy, fate and family will be questioned, loves will be won and lost, and the multiverse will be forever changed. It’s a battle of the Marguerites…and only one can win.

Review:
Not going to lie, I forgot a lot about what happened in the last books but I was super excited to start the book anyways.
But gosh, as I continued on with the book I am reminded on how MUCH I LOVE the whole idea of visiting parallel universes, its just so fascinating to discover the world at the same times that Marguerite does. 
Egyptverse and Romeverse, as chaotic as that was were just so interesting and just.... I love it. 
Personally, this series is one that can easily get addictive and that I would love to see as a movie...
*searches google*
Okay, its not going to be a movie but it freaking should.

All Orphan Black fans would be pre-ordering tickets, plus all the bookworms XD

This isn't the first book that I read by Claudia Grey.. Well besides the first 2 books in the series, I HAVE read other of her books and shes DOES seem to have things down when it comes to writing an addictive book. Further proving to me why she is an instant buy author for hundreds if not thousands of readers. 
With this book, I was reminded of the reason behind me being a reader and just loving books so much, being able to fully submerge into worlds and briefly forget about my own in the best way. 
This year (2017) I am trying to tackle as many books as possible before real life truly gets in the way and I have to study more than I can breathe in order to get my physical therapy degree.
Anyways, back to this book. 
This book got emotional in so many freaking places, it was a huge roller coaster of feels.

The ending of the book was fun, there were some unexpected things, some anticlimatic ones as well, but the ending was one of those moments that its like. OH YOUUUU
Or even better. 
I could almost imagine the parents looking right at the camera.

So without saying much more, just..... I cant wait for more. 

Recommend it?
Yes, I really dug this series. If youre a fan of Orphan Black, this is a must.