Saturday, December 23, 2017

My Defaced Books

So here you will find all of the designs that I have done for any sort of defaced book, some of these are available for sale on my Etsy right now, or have already been sold. 

Etsy Shop Name: ValesBookshelf

These are just kind of the idea of what I can do and of course, I am always looking to improve my stuff and way of doing things so never hesitate to ask if there is a design that you have seen that you want to check if I am capable of doing. I can always do a basic sketch of things before you commit.

I am also showing some of my fails because you know what, I am not perfect, I have made mistakes.

Some of these designs aren't available for sale because they are designs by other people, so they are not available for request UNLESS you show me that you have the artists permission for me to use. Feel free to send other peoples design but I will only use them for INSPIRATION unless you have proof of permission. 

A Court of Thorns and Roses- Sarah J Maas (Glow in the dark Front Cover)

A Court of Thorns and Roses- Sarah J Maas (Front Cover)

Six of Crows- Leigh Bardugo (Inside)

Six of Crows- Leigh Bardugo (Front Cover- Pre-order tattoo design)

Twilight/Life and Death- Stephenie Meyer (Outside)

The Burning World- Isaac Marion (Inside-Painted black)

The Burning World- Isaac Marion (Painted Edges)

Red Queen- Victoria Aveyard 

Red Queen- Victoria Aveyard

A Court of Mist and Fury- Sarah J Maas (Design by Steplace720)

Entwined-Heather Dixon (Back Side)

Entwined- Heather Dixon (Back Cover)

Entwined- Heather Dixon (Front Cover)

Entwined- Heather Dixon (Front Cover)

Entwined- Heather Dixon (Painted Edges)

Entwined- Heather Dixon (Back Insides)

Entwined- Heather Dixon (Front Insides)

Catching Fire- Suzanne Collins (Front Cover)

Eclipse-Stephenie Meyer (Front Cover)

Mockingjay- Suzanna Collins (Front Cover)

Breaking Dawn-Stephenie Meyer (Front Cover)

Divergent Series-Veronica Roth (Edges are now as bright as the red book this is GALAXY STYLE 1)

(GALAXY STYLE 1)

(Galaxy Style 2)

New Moon-Stephenie Meyer (Front Cover- Inspired by multiples)

New Moon-Stephenie Meyer (Back Cover- Inspired by multiples)

Winter-Marissa Meyer (Back Cover)

Winter- Marissa Meyer (Front Cover)

A Court of Thorns and Roses- Sarah J Maas (Back Cover)

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows- J K Rowling (Front Cover)

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows- J K Rowling (Front Cover)

A Court of Mist and Fury- Sarah J Maas (Inside pages- Design by Steplace720)

The Burning World- Isaac Marion (Front Cover)