Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Diana Prince

So I have previously shared why I posting this so be sure to check up on my post about Bellatrix. I couldn't post about Bellatrix and not post anything on Diana, so here it is.


This is the day that I adopted her. She face of pure evil. Look at how tiny and cute and fuzzy and just... Agh.. she was everything. Still is.

Very much like Bella she has her own weird habbits


She would growl at all her toys



Prefers to drink out of faucets


Imitates her sisters chattering... And kind fails at it.

often plays tug-of-war... Even with herself


Likes to watch TV



Gets in places she probably shouldn't

She of course also sleeps in any position



The sink is still one of her favorite places to sleep in, surely she wont feel the same during the winter.


The worst part of all is that even in the worst of places, she still manages to look good for the camera. I swear she poses.



Purrito actually doesn't mind baths... Actually, she doesn't mind many things at all, she is pretty damn fearless, she truly lives up to her name.


Even with a belly pouch, she still manages to look good. Yes, I am totally jealous.