So I aint going to lie to you, I actually hate my birthday xD
But I'm turning 21 so I figured I might do something special.
And thanks to google, I have found this and decided to go ahead and do it and added a few more questions just so the post wouldnt be so short.
1.Count your birth day along your bookshelf and then subtract your birth month. What book does it land on?
I have 3 bookshelves so that is.
1. Tales of Beedle the Bard- J.K. Rowling.
2. The House of Hades- Rick Riordan
3. Clockwork Princess- Cassandra Clare *Cries*
2. If you could spend your birthday with any fictional character who would it be and why?
Either Hermione Granger or Katniss Everdeen. Its weird but I would really want to interview them. Like look at all the things they got to do, such bad asses. Particularly Hermione. How it must've felt when she got her letter. Her passion for learning. Her proudest moment. Do like a biographical interview of sorts. For Katniss there are so many questions one could ask as well but I feel like based on her character history and such, she simply wouldn't answer them.
3. Find a book that takes place in the season you were born in.
Uy, I honestly can't think of any that takes place in March. I mean, most books take the place over the course of months or have flashbacks Most. Some might not even state time. If you guys know of any, I would appreciate a list.
4. Find a book that is the colour of your birth stone.
Ugh, Aquamarine... I think only The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold is close to that color... I have other blue covers but Aquamarine is like a what... Greenish blue?
5. Is their a series with the same number of books as your age? If so what is it?
21?! Seriously! Google this is your time to shine!!
Google has failed me. There doesn;t appear to be a series that consist of 21 books.
6. Pick a book set in a time period, world or country you would like to have been born in.
I feel like Harry Potter would be repetitive so lets seee.. So many of my favorite books have disasters in them so I wanna steer clear of that and go with a safe one sooo... Twilight! But only if I get to be a little like Alice.