Sunday, March 12, 2017

Its my 21st Birthday!

So I aint going to lie to you, I actually hate my birthday xD
But I'm turning 21 so I figured I might do something special.

And thanks to google, I have found this and decided to go ahead and do it and added a few more questions just so the post wouldnt be so short.

1.Count your birth day along your bookshelf and then subtract your birth month. What book does it land on? 
So... 9
I have 3 bookshelves so that is.
1. Tales of Beedle the Bard- J.K. Rowling.
2. The House of Hades- Rick Riordan
3. Clockwork Princess- Cassandra Clare *Cries*

2. If you could spend your birthday with any fictional character who would it be and why?
Either Hermione Granger or Katniss Everdeen. Its weird but I would really want to interview them. Like look at all the things they got to do, such bad asses. Particularly Hermione. How it must've felt when she got her letter. Her passion for learning. Her proudest moment. Do like a biographical interview of sorts. For Katniss there are so many questions one could ask as well but I feel like based on her character history and such, she simply wouldn't answer them.

3. Find a book that takes place in the season you were born in.
Uy, I honestly can't think of any that takes place in March. I mean, most books take the place over the course of months or have flashbacks Most. Some might not even state time. If you guys know of any, I would appreciate a list.

4. Find a book that is the colour of your birth stone.
Ugh, Aquamarine... I think only The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold is close to that color... I have other blue covers but Aquamarine is like a what... Greenish blue?


5. Is their a series with the same number of books as your age? If so what is it?
21?! Seriously! Google this is your time to shine!!
...
Google has failed me. There doesn;t appear to be a series that consist of 21 books.

6. Pick a book set in a time period, world or country you would like to have been born in.
I feel like Harry Potter would be repetitive so lets seee.. So many of my favorite books have disasters in them so I wanna steer clear of that and go with a safe one sooo... Twilight! But only if I get to be a little like Alice.

7. What is your favourite kind of Birthday cake?
Tres Leches Cake. Nothing beats Mexican Tres Leches Cake.

8. Which celebrities/famous people share your birth date?
Google to the rescue
Christina Grimmie
Malina Weissman
Mitt Romney
Liza Minelli
Jaimie Alexander

9. What would be your ideal Birthday present?
That is a hard on, I mean, it's always books but I feel like that is 100% cliches at this point SO I will go with something else I want this year. I want colourpop eyeshadows and a Twilight Woods bath and body works set. BAM

10. if you could invite anyone famous to your Birthday party, who would it be?
Lets see I will pick 5 authors, 5 actors and 5 actresses because why not right? TBH it's because I simply can't pick just one

Authors:
Marissa Meyer
Isaac Marion
George R. R. Martin
J.K. Rowling
Rick Riordan

Actors:
Henry Cavill
Nicholas Hoult
Josh Hutcherson
Rupert Grint
Armie Hammer

Actresses:
Emma Watson
Amy Poehler
Jennifer Lawrence
Kristen Stewart
Emilia Clark

11.If you could choose a different period in history to be born, when would it be?
Uy, that is a really hard one. If I HAD to choose something different than my actual time, it would be the 50s, simply because of the fashion. But I'm happy with the 90s.