Thursday, June 23, 2016

Review: Fuck That- An honest meditation by Jason Headley


Rate:
5/5

Goodreads Description:

Let this book help you find peace with the challenges that surround you. 
 
Because they are f*cking everywhere.

We all have an inner voice. Sometimes it's just not quite as serene as we'd like. 
 
Based on the viral video that had everyone from yogis to workaholics raving, F*ck That is the completely truthful and oddly tranquil guide to achieving your inner peace.


Review:

I didnt know what to expect of this book but strangely enough I got just what I needed from it
This book was hilariously zen
Yes it was like
Those peasants dont matter, but written in a way that was like calming
its a strange thing to describe what happened with this book but I just loved it
I'll be buying copies for all my friends!
This is a must for all


Recommend it?
Completely