Thursday, October 25, 2018

Review: Star Wars by LucasFilm Press A Graphic Novel

Rate:
5/5

Goodreads Description:
Everyone's favorite tale of good versus evil takes on a whole new look in this graphic novel! Join Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, Princess Leia, Darth Vader, and the rest of the heroes and villains from a galaxy far, far away in this graphic novel collection that retells the original three Star Wars films: A New Hope, The Empire Strikes Back, and Return of the Jedi. You'll experience the saga in a way you never have before!

Review:
I LOVED the illustrations, from the very first one, I wanted to recreate them!
Cuz thats what I do, I recreate my favorite drawings for my own personal use.
The book felt like I was running, everything was happening so freaking fast but I mean, what else can you expect, this is a really long trilogy full of so many struggles and things happening that if they tried to make the novel more justice to what we see in the movies or novelizations, then the book would be at lest 3x bigger. I like this for kids that really like Star Wars and youre trying to encourage them to read more. I really dug the illustrations, some of them were really funny, the shape of them.
I wish I could find examples from the book but I guess you will simply have to find out. 
This book actually came at a perfect time, since I wanted to see the series again but was too busy studying to my finals, so this saved me approximately 8 hours. 

Recommend it?
If youre a Star Wars fan, I think that whatever I say wouldnt matter.